* A traveler said: "Being involved in the tour guides theatrical ghost stories also how our guide brought the ghost stories to life and was very funny"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very good, informative and entertaining. Good way to see the city would recommend to family and friends."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, we loved every second, the conductor was brilliant! We really enjoyed it, the history was also fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous and fun storytelling, with a mixture of spooky stories and gory history. 90 minutes flew by."
* A traveler said: "Guide very knowledgeable, informative and amusing. Clear and easy to hear. Really enjoyed it. Couldn't believe how the guide remembered everyone's name. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to know some interesting facts about York's history and some of the well known and infamous characters."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the ghost tour with our hen party, Dorian was absolutely fantastic at entertaining us with ghostly stories of York, plenty of humour and I jumped out of my skin a few times!! 🤣🤣 I’d definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The commentator - really fantastic knowledge along with good humour. Very entertaining. Lovely trip down the river Ouse, absolutely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great value, full of history. Great food. Had a fantastic time. Staff and people in general very friendly. It's a beautiful place to go. Defo would go again"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Lee the driver very informative would recommend to go on this trip, fantastic scenery beautiful little villages,"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant afternoon walking through the streets of old York, highly recommended it. Far greater than our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Was a lovely experience the staff where great, drinks a good price aswell, remember to take a coat gets a bit chilly"
* A traveler said: "Whole experience was just lovey. Food was restaurant style just needed some fans on upper deck as it became a bit styfuling. Views were beautiful. And skipper (Chris) was very informertive"
* A traveler said: "Excellent. John had great knowledge. Thank you so much we both really enjoyed it!! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Had a really lovely time, it was a nice chilled end to the evening even in the rain! The staff were all great! Definitely woth doing when in york.😊"
* A traveler said: "I loved the entire experience. The itinerary was very well put together and the guide very professional and knowledgeable. It was lovely of him to stop when we wanted to take pictures. Thank you for a lovely experience, highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The staff on board were friendly and attentive. The sandwiches and cakes were delicious. Captain Kris was informative and knowledgable throughout the tour. He went above and beyond, welcoming all tourists personally when boarding the cruise. He took time to ask and check in with each and every person. A very relaxing and enjoyable outing!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very informative about the local areas and its history. Always made sure we were OK and looked after us. Also gave good recommendations for the best places to eat along the journey."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, great tour guide, great photo stop points and the stops planned have lovely villages. The guide was kind and caring and also got to know you as well as pointed out good places to visit whilst in different villages. Great trip to also go alone if you don’t have anyone to go with."
* A traveler said: "Lad was full of information and very polite and the chocolate was lovely to taste we all really enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "It was a very informative adventure add a really great time doing it and you got to see York in more ways that you could imagine"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rich was fantastic, Happy and very detailed about his knowledge of York, would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Sarah our tour guide was very gd friendly+full of knowledge taking us to parts of town we hadn't been before."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly,great food and drink with background music and great views. Would highly recommend if visiting york"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fairfax House
- Goddards House and Garden
- York Army Museum
- Beningbrough Hall
- Merchant Adventurers' Hall
- National Railway Museum
- Treasurer's House
- Mansion House
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- York Dungeon
- York Castle Museum
- York Cold War Bunker
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- Yorkshire Museum
- York Maze
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar
- Jorvik Dig
- York Brewery
- Barley Hall
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- York City Walls
- York Minster
- The Shambles
- Castle Howard
- Yorkshire Air Museum
- Richard III Experience at Monk Bar
- York's Chocolate Story