Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
2 Tours & Activities
145 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
96 Tours & Activities
10 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
On this full-day excursion, you’ll travel from Kalutara to Wilpattu National Park by comfortable, chauffeured van, bus, or car, depending on group size. Then, hop a sturdy jeep for a wildlife-packed safari through the park’s sprawling grasslands, home to leopards, crocodiles, boars, monkeys, and spotted deer. Tours include admission fees and bottled water.
- A full-day jeep safari trip through Wilpattu National Park with transfers from Kalutara
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi-access throughout your tour, subject to availability
- Skip the hassle of reserving a bus ticket and enjoy stress-free, door-to-door vehicle transfers
- Spot some of Sri Lanka’s most iconic big game wildlife species and be back in Kalutara by nightfall
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned Car/ Van /Bus
English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
National Park fees
Jeep Service For Safari
Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wilpattu National Park Tour From Bentota With jeep SAFARI ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wilpattu National Park Tour From Bentota With jeep SAFARI ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wilpattu National Park Tour From Bentota With jeep SAFARI ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wilpattu National Park Tour From Bentota With jeep SAFARI ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68395P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesBentotaNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceAttractions & Museums - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - KalutaraAttractions & Museums - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaAttractions & Museums - HikkaduwaCategory