3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore one of Chennai's most interesting neighborhoods on foot with this walking tour of Mylapore. You'll get to visit the famous Kapalesshwara Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva, and the Portuguese San Thome Church, walk through colorful markets, and try out some traditional South Indian snacks at the famous Saravana Bhavan restaurant.
- Visit the Kapaleeshwarar Temple and other Mylapore attractions
- A knowledgeable local guide will lead the way
- A short ride in an autorickshaw is included in the tour price
- Snacks and refreshments are provided
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Camera tickets at monuments (if applies)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Rasi Silks - Radha Silk Emporium , No.1, Kesava Perumal Sannathi St, near Kapaleeswarar Temple, Alamelu Manga Puram, Sankarapuram, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004, IndiaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wonder tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mylapore Walking tour with Breakfast by Wonder tours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mylapore Walking tour with Breakfast by Wonder tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mylapore Walking tour with Breakfast by Wonder tours?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mylapore Walking tour with Breakfast by Wonder tours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mylapore Walking tour with Breakfast by Wonder tours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChennaiBus Tours - Tamil NaduHistorical Tours - Tamil NaduHalf-day Tours - Tamil NaduBus Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - ThanjavurHistorical Tours - ThanjavurHalf-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory
Kalakshetra FoundationMadras High CourtVGP Snow KingdomShirdi Sai Baba TempleVGP Universal KingdomElliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach)Kapaleeshwarar TempleRipon BuildingVelankanni Church (Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health)Marina BeachArmenian ChurchValluvar KottamSt. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)National Art GalleryKovalam Beach (Covelong Beach)Ashtalakshmi TempleLuz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light)AurovilleLittle Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai)Cholamandal Artists’ Village