- Private 7-night wilderness tour of Sri Lanka
- Go on game drives in Udawalawe and Yala national parks
- Take a boat ride on the Madu River and go rafting on the Kelani River
- Embark on a guided trek in the UNESCO-listed Sinharaja Forest Reserve
- Hike to a viewpoint known as World’s End at Horton Plains National Park
- Stay one night at a campsite with a BBQ dinner in the jungle
- Private guide offers a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located hotels in Colombo, Negombo or Mount Lavinia.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Colombo Harbour, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Group discount is available for group size of 4 or more
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.