To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
An ancient martial art, angampora is a symbol of Sri Lanka that almost died out during colonial times. Enjoy privileged access to some of the world’s few practitioners on this half-day training program. Join a yoga and meditation session; participate in physical exercises and self-defence training practice; and savor a vegetarian lunch. Include an oil massage or pressure-point healing session for an additional charge.
- Train among practitioners of angampora, Sri Lanka’s indigenous martial art
- Experience ancient traditions of yoga and meditation
- Enjoy a full-body workout and self-defence training
- Lunch on vegetarian Sri Lankan cuisine
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointAthurugiriya (address in voucher)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- OPERATED BY The BucketList
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 39804P1