Are you interested in?
3 Tours & Activities
77 Tours & Activities
Galle Fort Tours
568 Tours & Activities
7 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
pick from Airport or Hotels and Drop-off
Six nights accommodation (Private room)
Whale watching Group boat tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
free Airport and Hotels pickup available
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
- Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport, Hambantota, Tangalle Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BTR SL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surf Spots Tour Include Wildlife and Sightseeing?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Surf Spots Tour Include Wildlife and Sightseeing?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Surf Spots Tour Include Wildlife and Sightseeing?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surf Spots Tour Include Wildlife and Sightseeing?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 64720P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingNature and WildlifeSports Lessons Ports of Call ToursSurfing Lessons Walking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKalutaraShore Excursions - BentotaHiking - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSports Lessons - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaSurfing Lessons - BentotaShore Excursions - ColomboHiking - ColomboNature and Wildlife - ColomboSports Lessons - ColomboPorts of Call Tours - ColomboSurfing Lessons - ColomboShore Excursions - HikkaduwaHiking - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSports Lessons - HikkaduwaPorts of Call Tours - HikkaduwaSurfing Lessons - HikkaduwaCategory