Are you interested in?
- Private 7-hour Kochi shore excursion with harbor motorboat cruise
- Get a closer look at the harbor and waterfront from the motorboat
- Go to the oldest active synagogue in South India, Paradesi Synagogue
- Stop at St. Francis Church, the first burial site for 16th-century Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama
- Take in the architecture of the Mattancherry Palace and Santa Cruz Basilica
- Snap photos of the Chinese fishing nets
- Includes private guide and vehicle, entrance fees, and port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cochin port- Cruise Terminal
- Cochin port- Cruise Terminal
What To Expect
Upon arrival, board your motorboat for a 2-hour cruise around the city and surrounding areas. Dock in Fort Cochin and disembark to visit Paradesi Synagogue (aka Mattancherry Synagogue). The historic building was constructed in 1568 and contains artifacts from Kerala's old Jewish community. Continue to Mattancherry Palace (Dutch Palace), built by the Portuguese in the 1500s and known for murals with scenes from Hindu tales.
If your schedule allows, have time to purchase lunch (at own expense) and go shopping for spices, handicrafts, and other goods. Then visit Santa Cruz Basilica, one the largest churches in India, and St. Francis Church, constructed in 1503 and the the oldest European church in India. Finally, get photo ops of the Chinese fishing nets, one of the iconic sights of Kochi.
Your tour ends with return to the port by 3pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note : The Jewish Synagogue is closed on Friday, Saturday and on Jewish holidays. The Dutch Palace is closed on Friday and government holidays.
- A valid Indian tourist visa is required to visit the port of Cochin.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums (Male: Shirt /pants; Female: Full sleeve top/shirt and Knee-covered skirt or pants)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carnival Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.