2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointNotting Hill Gate, Bayswater, London W11 3HS, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Worldwide City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Notting Hill Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Notting Hill Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Notting Hill Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Notting Hill Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 233684P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLondonArchitecture Tours - HorleyPhotography Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyArchitecture Tours - Stansted MountfitchetPhotography Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArchitecture Tours - BrightonPhotography Tours - BrightonArt Tours - BrightonCategory
The London Bridge Experience and London TombsAlbert MemorialRoyal Opera HouseMaryleboneCity of LondonChislehurst CavesWimbledon Lawn Tennis MuseumBritish MuseumPaddington StationWhitechapelWhitehall Cambridge TheatreBoxpark ShoreditchSt. Martin's Theatre KnightsbridgeJermyn Street Fan MuseumHampton Court PalaceGabriel's WharfKew Gardens