2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Visit one of London’s top landmarks, and enjoy a family-friendly way to explore, when you book a private tour of Westminster Abbey. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the location of numerous royal weddings and other regal ceremonies, the landmark is a London must. Skip-the-line access will help you save time; your guide, experienced in leading child-friendly tours, will also tell entertaining stories, host games, and bring along visual aids to keep younger visitors engaged.
- Enjoy an accessible, hassle-free way to discover Westminster Abbey
- A private tour makes for a fully personalized sightseeing experience
- This family-friendly tour is aimed at kids and adults alike
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge Guide
"Skip the Line" admission with a Blue Badge guide
Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointWestminster Abbey Shop, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3JS, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Visitors are kindly asked to dress in a “respectful manner” during their visit to the Abbey.
- During the winter months the Abbey can get incredibly cold, so try to dress warmly.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Some areas of the Abbey are dimly lit and some chapels have low doorways. Much of the floor and many steps are uneven, so we recommend comfortable shoes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY World for Kids Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-Line London Westminster Abbey Private Guided Tour for Kids & Families?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-Line London Westminster Abbey Private Guided Tour for Kids & Families?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 103389P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonArchitecture Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyArchitecture Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArchitecture Tours - BrightonWalking Tours - BrightonHistorical Tours - BrightonArt Tours - BrightonCategory
Heathrow Airport (LHR)Garden MuseumApollo Victoria TheatreVictoria and Albert MuseumFlorence Nightingale MuseumPiccadilly TheatreRoyal MewsDiana Memorial FountainHousehold Cavalry MuseumHMS BelfastSt. Stephen WalbrookHyde ParkBroadway MarketWestminster BridgeWestminsterChelsea Physic GardenTottenham Hotspur StadiumBeefeater Gin DistilleryKidZania LondonCartoon Museum