Southampton Transfer: Southampton Port to London Hotels or Heathrow Airport
- Shared morning arrival transfer from Southampton cruise port to central London hotels and Heathrow International Airport
- Relax in a comfortable minivan with a professional driver
- Avoid the hassle of using cabs or public transport
- Enjoy a drop-off at Heathrow Terminals 1 to 5, major Heathrow hotels, or central London hotels and select mainline stations
- Choose a service timed to coincide with most cruise ship morning disembarkations
Departure & Return
Nearly all cruises at Southampton arrive between 05:00am and 06:00am in the morning, with disembarkation starting around 07:00am. Your driver will meet you at the terminal building exit from 08:00am. Your driver will be holding a sign reading "International Friends", and will accompany you the car. We plan to leave Southampton by 08:30am. There are 4 cruise terminals at Southampton, all slightly different but you will have a typical walk of about 75 yards to the vehicle where the driver will load your luggage into the hold. In the unlikely event your ship is delayed into port, we will delay our departure time accordingly (applicable only to the Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Princess, Azamara, Cunard or Celebrity cruise ships). For all delayed ship arrivals we will aim to leave at the latest one hour after docking (earlier if possible).
What To Expect
Relax during the journey to one of the following: Heathrow International Airport and surrounding hotels, central London hotels, and major London train stations. If departing from other London airports, catch frequently departing trains from many centrally located train stations. Please see the Itinerary for a full list of stops serviced.
When booking, provide your details, pay in advance and present your voucher to the driver.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- On select dates, due to large events taking place in Central London we may not be able to offer certain drop offs. Please contact us before booking to check we can offer a drop off at your selected hotel.
- If you are flying from Heathrow Airport or staying in a London Heathrow airport hotel, you will be dropped from approximately 10:00am. For other London airports you will be dropped at Victoria Station, where there are trains and buses to all four major airports
- At approximately 10:30am, we will begin drop offs at central London hotel districts or mainline stations:Tower of London/London Bridge, Liverpool Street, Waterloo/County Hall, Bloomsbury, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, West End, Regents Park, Maida Vale, Mayfair, Marble Arch, Victoria Rail Station/Coach Station,Sloane Square, Paddington Rail Station, Bayswater, Knightsbridge, Kensington
- This service is available on all dates (April to November) when Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Cunard, Celebrity, Azamara & Princess cruise ships are visiting Southampton. Worry free guarantee only applies to these ships.
- This service is also available to passengers on other ships not listed when dates and arrival times coincide with ships listed, but please note the Shore Excursion guarantee will no apply in this instance, and you will need to make your own way to the ship we are servicing on that date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you have oversized baggage, e.g. bicycles or wheelchairs you MUST inform us in advance
- Infant seats must be requested in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY International Friends
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Southampton Transfer: Southampton Port to London Hotels or Heathrow Airport.