Are you interested in?
London Bridge Tours
151 Tours & Activities
872 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
1789 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Marvel over royal monuments, architectural masterpieces and iconic landmarks on this 3-hour walking tour of London. Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide as you stroll around Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus; snap photos of Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey and Big Ben; and stand in awe before the magnificent Buckingham Palace. For the full experience, upgrade to include a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
- 3-hour private ‘Best of London’ walking tour
- Visit Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square and Chinatown
- Spot Big Ben & the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and Nelson’s Column
- See Buckingham Palace and 10 Downing Street
- Upgrade to include a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off to selected hotels
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointWestminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any Central London hotel, not just those listed here.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking please wear comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Generally the sights are relatively quiet and we always practice social distancing but at some locations it is possible small sections may have small crowds so we will do our best to avoid them though social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and safer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hour Guided Private Walking Tour: The Best of London?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hour Guided Private Walking Tour: The Best of London?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hour Guided Private Walking Tour: The Best of London?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8607P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
London National GalleryBanqueting House Kew GardensWest End Theater DistrictWarner Bros. Studio Tour LondonMillennium BridgeTwickenham StadiumOld Spitalfields MarketLyceum TheatreEmirates StadiumBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London Baker StreetLondon Transport MuseumCanary WharfGillian Lynne TheatreLondon DungeonSt. Katharine DocksThe Gherkin Prince of Wales TheatreSouth Bank