3 hours (Approx.)
Immerse yourself in the art of flamenco—and see trained artists perform—during this evening show. Book tickets to this popular performance to guarantee your admission, and head to the venue (an atmospheric, 15th-century convent) in Seville's Jewish Quarter. Then, sit back and admire the multiple dancers, singers, and musicians in an intimate setting. Your admission also includes a classic Andalucian dinner, complete with local specialties.
- See a number of talented dancers, singers, and musicians perform
- Immerse yourself in flamenco, and witness its traditions in action
- Book tickets in advance to guarantee your admission to this popular show
- Indulge in a traditional Spanish meal as part of your evening out
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointMonasterio Flamenco Show, Calle Amor de Dios 18, 41002 Seville Spain
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Top Rock Experiences
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 88664P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFamily-friendly Shows TheatersDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsSevilleDining Experiences - AndaluciaFamily-friendly Shows - AndaluciaTheaters - AndaluciaDinner and Show - AndaluciaDining Experiences - CádizFamily-friendly Shows - CádizTheaters - CádizDinner and Show - CádizDining Experiences - CordobaFamily-friendly Shows - CordobaTheaters - CordobaDinner and Show - CordobaCategory
Hospital de los VenerablesSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Baraka Sala FlamencaPlaza de AméricaAire Ancient Baths SevillaMaria Luisa ParkRoyal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Torre del OroEl Palacio AndaluzGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Roman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Barrio Santa CruzCasa de la Memoria